Testing, testing (eNom & 2Checkout)

steveharman

Hi!

I'm guessing I won't be the first person to setup eNom & 2Checkout in their respective test modes to verify that everything works OK?

Basically I'm not getting any errors when I try to register a domain as a customer of my site, and indeed I get a (demo) sales confirmation e-mail from 2Checkout and order confirmation from WHMCS when I go through checkout. But. When I login to 2Checkout I don't see any sales listed and eNom doesn't show any domains registered either (in its reseller test.dnom.com site). The domain shows as 'pending' in WHMCS.

Something I've missed? I've setup the 2Checkout payment gateway and eNom registrar module in WHMCS and both seemed to go fine without error.

Suggestions / tips most welcome!

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I cannot speak for eNom but demo sales will not display in your 2Checkout account. When using the test mode in your WHMCS configuration, WHMCS will skip certain parts of the sale validation process such as the Order Created and Fraud Status Changed notification that we only pass on a live sale. It is possible that the registration only takes place in their system after one of these actions so I suggest changing your WHMCS test mode to live and testing with a live sale. You should be able to keep your eNom settings setup to use their test mode since the 2 are unrelated. That way you can rule out any issues with your integration by viewing your WHMCS logs.

When placing a live sale, we only ask that you keep the amount below $5.00 USD and refund the sale with in 24 hours of placing it so that no 2Checkout transaction fees are applied to your account. If you want some help from us placing the live test sales, please let us know at techsupport@2checkout.com so that we can help out from our end.

Thanks,

Craig

2Checkout