WorldPay FuturePay Module

gohigher

Hello everyone, I'm hoping I can ask a question here and not have to bother WHMCS with something not really related to their product...

My application (J!WHMCS) utilizes the internal smarty template system to perform on-the-fly template replacements for users; mainly the header and footer .tpl files. The way it works is simply to find out if the header and footer are being called by smarty and redirect those calls to other files. This enables me to disable the product and the customer to perform updates without breaking the sites etc. It's worked very well so far; it relies on the ClientAreaPage hook to be called in order to render the site back to the user.

I have a customer that is using Worldpay Futurepay, and the confirmation page coming out of Worldpay is on Worldpay's domain but requesting the WHMCS site - presumably through the callback file that WHMCS has in place.

It seems however that the callback isn't calling the ClientAreaPage hook (or any others that I could locate - perhaps bypassing the system entirely).

I can call up the callback file directly in a browser and can force output of code etc but when I go back to the Worldpay gateway I can't.

My question is, does anyone know how Worldpay is retrieving the customer's web site to wrap around their payment gateway?

This is what the gateway looks like yet it appears as though it is being hosted on their servers (I'm sure a similar trick to what I do):

http://imm.io/BP07

But the site looks considerably different...