PayPal Website Payments Pro

jvriends

I have just signed up for PayPal Website Payments Pro and integrated this with WHMCS. In testing so far, the client is able to select this as a Payment Method and on the Credit Card details screen input their CC information.

If the client has an unpaid invoice, I notice it asks them for the CVV number and then it processes the payment.

I am fine with all of this, but the big question I have..... when the next renewal comes by, will WHMCS auto charge the clients CC without them having to log back in and entering the CVV number?

There is another module called PayPal Website Payments Pro Reference Payments that seems to be able to process re-occurring by using the previous transaction ID. Will PayPal Website Payments Pro work with this also?

I could not find any documentation on Reference Payments on WHMCS

WHMCS will auto charge without the CVV when using WPP, but there many be a place in your paypal account where you have to disable the CVV requirement. I can't find it just now, but I seem to recall having to do something to make it work.