product(not web hosting related) problem

cyber-hound

Hi,

ive been using Whmcs on members area to manage my customers.

Please note that we are software developers and we customized whmcs to our needs using "other products" instead of domains and hosting things like i believe most of whmcs customers use it for.

we also dont use the billing system since we have an ecommerce solution taking care of all that.

so basically we just use it to create customer groups, create products and assign products to members.

we just realized we have a problem after hundreds of customers using it, we have no way to auto cancel/suspend/terminate a customer from accessing a product and its download.

we tried on "Auto Terminate/Fixed Term" inserting a specific amount of days and doesnt do what we want.

so we are on a bit of a dead and looking for some help.

basically what we are looking for is this:

e.g.:

we have a group client called "group 1" that is suppose to get "product 1" for 3 months being able to download it etc, but we want all this not to be available after the 3 months. we dont mind keep having him as part of that group, but the product needs to be canceled/suspended/terminated soon the 3 months expire, not being visible on "My services" or if visible at least download is not available and show closed service or similar, and why not, also send an email to renew his subscription.

can anyone help me set up this? cause at this point this is an huge problem for us, since we have members with their subscriptions (supposedly) expired, still having product 1 as active and able to access the product.

thanks in advance

Edited by cyber-hound