Email headers (general > mail)

I need to know if this is possible here.

conditional switching of the header of the emails, right at the source?

basically i have created an awesome looking email holder, then each of the templates (setup > email templates) fills in the blank.

Now i need to know if i can use conditionals in (general > mail) to switch the header per email set.

Say its terminations, i want to flick them the bird, if its account creations i want to show them my wallet. you get the idea just not really in that specific manner of course. just switchable.

Any ideas?

I need to know if this is possible here.

conditional switching of the header of the emails, right at the source?

basically i have created an awesome looking email holder, then each of the templates (setup > email templates) fills in the blank.

Now i need to know if i can use conditionals in (general > mail) to switch the header per email set.

Say its terminations, i want to flick them the bird, if its account creations i want to show them my wallet. you get the idea just not really in that specific manner of course. just switchable.

Any ideas?

I answered my own question, yes is the case, i can use this, so i can use conditionals. Excellent, now i need to rewrite all my email templates.

<table border="0" width="590">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td width="235">{$client_name}</td>
<td width="5"></td>
<td width="90">{$client_company_name}</td>
<td width="5"></td>
<td width="250" align="right">{$client_email}</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>