Seperate Server Status

Hello All,

I was just wondering if it is possible to separate the server status at all so we could show custom ports per server group or some type of filtering maybe.

E.g.

Shared Hosting

Server (HTTP) (FTP) (POP3) (CPANEL) (Server Load) (Uptime)

Reseller Hosting

Server (HTTP) (FTP) (POP3) (CPANEL) (WHM) (Server Load) (Uptime)

Custom Servers

Server (HTTP) (Server Load) (Uptime)

Im not too sure if it is possible but I just thought id check - ive tried searching the forums but I couldn't find too much about it

To ass the custom ports you need to add in some more checks. is simple edits, look at the code where the html posts you will see that it has portnumbers, just add more into it for any you wish to add.

Also, how do you add specific ports to specific server groups?

this would be the clients details

Just a rough example:

{if $clientsdetails.isreseller eq 1}

headerset here}

{/if}

{if $clientsdetails.isreseller eq 1}

port set here

{/if}

That isnt exact, but using my edit you will need two seperate if blocks, i have to go out now, i will add this option in and repost the new code when i get back.

That isnt exact, but using my edit you will need two seperate if blocks, i have to go out now, i will add this option in and repost the new code when i get back.

This isnt as simple as first it appeared, adding in ports is unbelievably simple, However, limiting the page views is far more tedious and in itself a whole new arena of trouble. I wont be going into that one here, if anybody else wants to do so then by all means, but i think i have done more than enough here for the time being.

looks good, i just tried it and ended up with all the servers individualy listed instead of all of 1 group under that name i had 13 listed in different groups

Hello raven, the early versions did this, my signature has a link to the latest version, this is fixed and also the php is moved into an action hook away from the template.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello raven, the early versions did this, my signature has a link to the latest version, this is fixed and also the php is moved into an action hook away from the template.

You dont seem to have a signature