Adjustment to PDF invoice

bossman

Hello. I can't seem to find the exact syntax to do this.

We need to add the Client ID and if possible a total account summary to the invoices being sent out. Clients often lose invoices and because we don't have a statement available that is automated. we want to put a line that says "Account Total" and give the account total regardless if it is credit or debit. This is the ENTIRE account, not just the invoice.

On this page http://docs.whmcs.com/PDF_Invoice we found "available variables" such as '$userid - Client ID Number ' but I keep breaking the PDF when I try to add it.

I would also like to add this variable 'Remittance1' from the top of the template, variable section, but again not having much luck.

I'm trying to add it in this file: invoicepdf.tpl Which is where I think it needs to be. Other than changing the font to Helvetica to fix PDF generation, I think this file is factory.

Anyone want to throw me a bone?

I don't think it's possible to do what you're suggesting with the PDFs with stock WHMCS, though I may be wrong. The variables aren't really handled in the same way. I've actually tried to do this myself without much luck, so if someone does have a way to do this, it'd be appreciated.