I Need YOU! Beta test my new plugin coming soon.

Jamesking56

Hello,

I am developing a WHMCS plugin which I will be selling to the public in a few months.

However, I need 5 Web Hosting Companies running WHMCS to test the beta version (which will be coming soon) and submit any bugs they find.

For doing so, you will earn 50% off the final product of the plugin (the stable version).

If you're a hosting company running WHMCS and you wish to take part, apply here:

http://goo.gl/4pa86

Hope to tell you all about the plugin soon.

Thanks for your responses.

My new plugin is currently in planning phases and I've not started writing the code for it yet.

I plan to make a full blown Testimonials system which will be a paid product aimed mainly at Web Hosting companies.

It will have features to allow staff to manually approve testimonials sent, email users x amount of days after they've signed up for their product and even will include an API so you can show our testimonials on a 3rd party website.

Theres a few other features I'm keeping quiet about but you get the basic idea.

Prices for the released version (after beta) are TBA