Template file to edit

At the risk of answering your question ; )

In your templates folder;

Client Account register: clientregister.tpl

Domain registration: domainchecker.tpl

However, note that the default homepage also has a domain checker and this is slightly different. If that is the page, then homepage.tpl is the one to edit.

Remember, as always, to back up your templates before you start editing just in case it all goes wrong.

Trevor

What template to edit if I want to modify the text here?

====

The product/service you have chosen requires a domain name so please enter your domain name selection from below.

I want Webew.com to register a new domain for me.

I want to transfer my domain to Webew.com

I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain.

====

In adddomain.tpl file, I can see that "{$product.domain}" display the fully qualified domain name ex. "testing.ya.net". How can I display it as "testing + ya.net" using "{$product.domain}" or similar code?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I may not have understood your question.

For example if I wanted to modify the text "I want to transfer my domain to Webew.com"

I would go to /lang/english.txt then find $_LANG["orderdomainoption3"] (line 540 for me 4.1) and edit that text, the only thing you will not be able to edit is "webew.com" which I think this variable will show the domain of your site: EX (in the admin area) > setup > general > domain

In adddomain.tpl file, I can see that "{$product.domain}" display the fully qualified domain name ex. "testing.ya.net". How can I display it as "testing + ya.net" using "{$product.domain}" or similar code?

dont quite understand your request =(

In order summary, it is showing "testing.ya.net".

Instead of showing "testing.ya.net", I would like to change this to "testing@ya.net".

In adddomain.tpl file, I can see that "{$product.domain}" display the out of "testing.ya.net". Is this possible to change/update it with something else to show "testing@ya.net" ?

Thank you.