Customised products page

myellow_media

Hi guys,

So i've reworked products.tpl with my own pricing table (the default one was hideous).

Problem is, i've a lost function over form.

In a nutshell, clicking the Order button (now signup button) get's you nowhere.

How would I go about injecting the same functionality into the the new pricing table.

basically here's a 1 out of 4 columns that i've put together.

all i really need are for the anchors to add the product to the cart.

I just need help deciphering which bits of the original pricing table i need to implement into the new one.

<div class="column_1">

<ul>
				<!-- column header -->
				<li class="header_row_1 align_center"><h2 class="col1">Joomla!</h2></li>
				<li class="header_row_2 align_center"><h1 class="col1"><span>FREE</span></h1><h3 class="col1">30 Day Trial</h3></li>
				<!-- data rows -->
				<li class="row_style_3 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="Up to 1000MB of storage capacity for your website. Great for small blogs or landing pages.">1GB</a></span></li> <!-- tooltip example -->
				<li class="row_style_1 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="10GB of bandwidth to cater for all your site's traffic!">10GB</a></span></li> <!-- tooltip example -->
				<li class="row_style_3 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="Email Accounts only available with paid instances.">✘</a></span></li> <!-- tooltip example -->
				<li class="row_style_1 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="1 Standard MySQL database to used with your instance. Great for basic websites.">1</a></span></li> <!-- tooltip example -->
				<li class="row_style_3 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="24h support only available with Paid Joomla! instances">✘</a></span></li> <!-- tooltip example -->
				<li class="row_style_1 align_center"><span><a href="#" class="tooltip" rel="Subdomains are a great way to add to your website without using another domain. E.G. billing.myellow.com.au">1</a></span></li>
				<!-- column footer -->
				<li class="footer_row">[b][color="Red"]<a href="" class="sign_up">sign up!</a>[/color][/b]</li>
			</ul>
		</div>

any input would be greatly appreciated!

you can view the live version here

Tim