• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
web site

http://www.wcbgateway.com

is not working now,

where to buy the module ?

Somebody have it ?

I do have it. I bought it while the site was working. It's not great but it works to some extent. I actually had to modify it quite a bit to get it to work properly. For one-time payments it's fine. For recurring payments it technically works since that all takes place on Clickbank's end. But unless I have something configured wrong (and I may, there was really no documentation), it doesn't seem to communicate with the site on a recurring basis. So if someone cancels I have to manually revoke access.

Also, the reporting is not accurate. Other payment modules subtract fees taken by the payment processor so that when you look at reporting in WHMCS it is accurate when it comes to your net income. This module doesn't do that. So if you use the reporting in WHMCS, the amounts it shows won't reflect Clickbank's fees or any affiliate commissions. It show the total amount paid.

Aside from those issues, it does work to an extent in that it connects your site to Clickbank for payment and returns them to the page you specify.

hi,

i am looking for those modules , but those pdc and click2buy are affliate programs (so far i read the documentation)

i only can find information back of how they send a ipn back and not how to create the ipn or where to send the data to in first place

also with pdc i only see that it works with products that are defined on pdc and no way to set up a amount (exept probaly on the pdc page )

to be able to get this working i need to know how that system works

i can get the ipn to work and do what it need to do , but to be able to get it fully integrated do i need to know on what way it deside to get the price

so before i can work on creating those modules i like to request a bit more information how the systems are working

meaning , does it allow to send custom amounts ? or are it fixed prices ( no point in making a module if the price is fixed or is it ? )

Thank you

Greetings From PowerChaos