Provisioning module questions

iggi

I'm having some troubles creating a provisioning module. I was able to at least get a basic provisioning module setup with a custom button in the client area (using clientarea.tpl) linking to a custom function to create a custom page from a template.

Everything was working fine, but once I changed the name of the function in the clientarea.tpl file it would not update in the client area, instead it still stands as the old function name.

I tried restarting apache and deleting clientarea.tpl and replacing it with no luck. I verified it was not cached via browser as I tried two browsers both with cleared cash and even from another machine on a seperate network which has not been to the page, no dice.

My other question is; I'm making a provisioning module for dedicated servers, which will pull from a SQL table of information as to the inventory number, switch info, pdu info, etc. but the issue I am seeing is that the ConfigOptions array seems to be global for the module and I need store this for each individual service/product, what is the best way to do this?

I was able to resolve the issue with clientarea.tpl, I had to uplaod a clientarea.tpl file with a different function named, then view the page. Afterwards I replaced the clientarea.tpl file with the correct one and viewed the page without issue.

My other question still stands, how do I store information on a per service/product basis for each customer?

Did you try deleting the template cache files in the templates_c directory?

It might help if you pasted the code you're using.

With regards to your other question, the best way to do this would be to create custom fields for the products. Alternately you can just make another table in the WHMCS to store the values that are key'd to the serviceid of the product, then pull them as needed.