Custom Order Form after invoice payment not returning to complete.tpl

kmm2908

We have a custom order form that uses the internal api.

It adds new clients and orders to system without a problem.

The only problem we have is that any invoice payments do not return to complete.tpl, they return to the invoice with this suffix on the url:

viewinvoice.php?id=xxxxxx&paymentsuccess=true

If I switch to one of the standard order form templates, paid invoices return to complete.tpl as expected.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve this please?

Theres a dropdown list in the configuration to tell WHMCS where to return to. I believe its under the Order tab.

Thanks for reply.

I can see selection for where to go to at end of order process (invoice, payment gateway etc) but not after payment completed.

• 4 months later...
Thanks for reply.

I can see selection for where to go to at end of order process (invoice, payment gateway etc) but not after payment completed.

Has anyone figured this out yet? I too have a custom order from and can't figure out how to return back to a completion page AFTER payment.

your looking at it the wrong way, if you do this via a gateway, you tell the gateway where to return to, paypal has this option i know for sure. If you are looking at the onsite creditcards, i would look at the module settings for the cc payments as to what is needed. My guess is you missed a setting somewhere on the payment end.

http://www.example.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/alertpay.php

as you can see thats the alertpay callback, so unless you are using insite cc's as said, you shouldnt need a callback url.

Just set the client return url to clientarea.php, unless you are not using the api of these then you need them to return as this gives you the info but you need to look over your gateway ducomentation to find out what they send to you on a client return.

Edited by disgruntled