Two currencies using Moneris

maknet

I wasn't able to find any information about this specifically, but for some reason, I recall an article i read a long time ago. (This may have been before Moneris was integrated into the core)

Anyway, I'm looking to implement two currencies using Moneris.

Moneris gives us two separate accounts for $USD and $CAD. (With separate API Tokens and Store IDs)

Right now, I'd like to setup the $CAD payment gateway, but there is no option for it in the payment-gateway.

Does anyone know how I can easily accomplish this? Or is this custom programming I would have to do?

(Mentally, I'm thinking, "find the code that has to do with Moneris", "Copy it" and append a "2" at the end of all the function names / calls)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Scratch-that.

Copying moneris.php to moneris2.php yielded a WSOD. In any event, the file is encrypted - so much for that idea.

Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to use two currencies with one payment gateway?

Thanks,

Lawrence

• 4 months later...

Hi maknet,

I also have this problem with Moneris. A customer complained today they were not being charged in the currency of their choice.

Did you resolve the problem?

I notice that some other payment gateway modules have multiple currency accounts configurable within them. The Moneris gateway should also include this option.