Remove "Free domain" from upgrade/downgrade

Miron

Hi,

How to remove "Free domain" message from order upgrade/downgrade hosting accounts where is under hosting package offered a free domain registration without free renewals?

I offer a free domain only for new orders and I don't want to display this when user order hosting package upgrade/downgrade.

Now I have situation where some clients request a free domain registration because of this message at upgrade/downgrade order process.

So, what I want is to display "Free domain" only if with hosting package is included free domain registration and renewals, but if with hosting package is included only free domain registration, do not display this message because free domain is already registered at initial hosting package order.

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid you will have to add the same products you set up WITH a free domain again in a hidden category WITHOUT a free domain and select those new added products as the upgrade/downgrade options then.

Example:

You have your usual non-hidden product "Hosting package 25 fD" (with free domain - "fD") and in a hidden upgrade/downgrade category with another non-hidden product e.g. "Hosting package 50". The least would be selected in the upgrade options for "Hosting package 25 fD".

At least that's the way how I do it.

Christian