"Complete Free Trials Mod" questions

mgaccess

Hi, does anyone know who wrote this add-on or could help me with this?

The mod is working, but for instance after sending the "15 day" email, it will continuously send the 15 day email on day 16, 17, 18, etc. Is that how it is designed? I have this in my test environment at the moment so I can try any suggestions.

I assume each email should be sent ONCE based on product registration date? I was hoping to send a email on day 2, 15, 25, and 30 after registration. Here is an excerpt of my code edits for the product I am testing.

/*
    * Duplicate the free trials array for each trial product you want to offer
    */

$freetrials[0] = array(
    "pid" => "1",              // product id 
    "warndays1" => "2",          // how many days before sending first warning 
    "warndays2" => "15",          // how many days before sending second warning
    "warndays3" => "25",          // how many days before sending third warning 
    "suspenddays" => "30",      // how many days before suspending 
    "terminatedays" => "60",    // how many days before terminating     
    "warn1" => "Personal Rep Welcome",      // email template to send for first warning
    "warn2" => "30 Day Trial Ending 15",      // email template to send for second warning
    "warn3" => "30 Day Trial Ending 25",      // email template to send for third warning
    "suspend" => "30 Day Trial Ended",        // email template to send when the trial period ends
    "terminate" => "Trial Account Deleted"  // email template to send when customers data is deleted

Yes just delete the lines:

elseif ($regdate = $warndays2) {

sendMessage("$warn2",$id);

}elseif ($regdate = $warndays1) {

sendMessage("$warn1",$id);

}

So if I delete lines 294-299 in the original file that will stop the emails from being sent everyday until the next warnday?

then set the warn days 3 line in the configuration portion.

No idea what you mean here.