invoice's payment gateway

djrven

Hello, I'm insterested in tweak my invoice format editing viewinvoice.tpl file, I need to select the invoice payment gateway(invoice top-right select box) according the currency or at least I need the invoice shows only the payment method selected earlier by client, I was able to find some info at this forum specifically this code which it's intend to let us display invoice gateway according the currency used: I didn't have any success with it, if you can see any error here, I appreciate you can let me know where is it:

{if $allowchangegateway}

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}">

<select name="gateway" onchange="submit()">

{ if $clientsdetails.currency eq 1 }

<option value="linkpoint" {if $paymentmethod eq "linkpoint"} selected="selected" {/if}>Credit Card</option>

<option value="paypal" {if $paymentmethod eq "paypal"} selected="selected" {/if}>PayPal</option>

{ elseif $clientsdetails.currency eq 2 }

<option value="custom_gateway" {if $paymentmethod eq "f2b"} selected="selected" {/if}>My Custom Gateway</option>

{/if}

</select>

<br /><br />

</form>

{else}

{$paymentmethod}<br />

{/if}

OTHER WAY I THOUGH TO GET THAT, WOULD BE SETTING TO FALSE THE VARIABLE $allowchangegateway but believe it or not I couldn't find a way to set false its value considering I don't know anything about smarty, I tried this code with no success:

{assign var='allowchangegateway' value='false'}

// the code line before is mine, but obviously it doesn't got me any success, I was just trying to set false this variable's value so the selection box doesn't appear, it should appear only the {$paymentmethod} variable value which I believe shows the payment method already selected by client

{if $status eq "Unpaid"}

<font class="unpaid">{$LANG.invoicesunpaid}</font><br />

{if $allowchangegateway}

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}">{$gatewaydropdown}</form>

{else}

{$paymentmethod}<br />

{/if}

{$paymentbutton}

{elseif $status eq "Paid"}

<font class="paid">{$LANG.invoicespaid}</font><br />

{$paymentmethod}<br />

OTHER WAY WAS TRYING TO COMMENT SOME LINES, with no sucess result either! I tried to comment the following lines as you can see trying to make disappear top-right payment gateway selection box and just make appear payment method selected by client previously

{if $status eq "Unpaid"}

<font class="unpaid">{$LANG.invoicesunpaid}</font><br />

{* {if $allowchangegateway}

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}">{$gatewaydropdown}</form>

{else} *}

{$paymentmethod}<br />

{* {/if} *}

{$paymentbutton}

{elseif $status eq "Paid"}

<font class="paid">{$LANG.invoicespaid}</font><br />

{$paymentmethod}<br />

I guess I'm right using {* *} to comment lines, well, if you can give me an advice respect this topic I'd apprecite that! thank you! either get a payment gateway according currency or get only the payment method already selected by client on the final invoice, that's what I want! thank you in advance