TLDS in Ajax Order Form

jaatendi

I would like to have .com .net .org etc visible on my order form, and the client select the ones they are interested in.

Currently the user must type the TLDs into the search field along with the rest of the domain.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Here is a link to the order form I am referring to:

https://www.webgooroo.ca/clients/order/?pid=4&skip=1

As you can see, (and probably the case for most whmcs ajax order forms), the user must type in .com or whatever ending they want on their domain. I think alot of beginner users would get confused. Another problem is it says domains that don't exist are available. For instance, if I search for "money.123" as a domain, I get the message congratulating me that it is available. I only offer for TLDS, so if the user had to select what they were interested in, or perhaps search all of them automatically, that would work alot better. I'm not a programmer, so is there a way that I could do this?