WHMCS Coupon Code not compatable with 2CheckOut system?

Hi there,

I am using 2CheckOut as my payment merchant for my WHMCS system. I have the 2CheckOut API connected up to WHMCS. The issue is, when I set a "promotion code" of 15% off my hosting products on the customers "Order Summary" page which shows the user the total amount that he/she will have to pay for their order, it shows a "Startup Fee".

I'm pretty confused, because I haven't set a startup fee in the first two products that I am supplying. But yet, every time I make an order and I get redirected to the 2CheckOut merchant purchase summary order (the page the customer will come to before entering their card details) it will show the correct payment that they will be required to pay for the services they want. Although, underneath it says "Startup Fee" of "£9.31".

It should only be showing the fixed price of £4.50 (the customer can select to pay this payment on a monthly, 6 months or yearly basis) but their is no set up fee actually set from the "Pricing" tab of the particular hosting package.

However, this "Startup Fee" only appears on the 2CheckOut order when a "Coupon Code" is attached to a particular item such as one of the web hosting packages. If I take the coupon code off, the "Startup Fee" will not appear.

I've tried playing with the settings of the coupon code to see if I can fix this but I can't see why or what's causing their to be a Startup Fee showing.

Any ideas? :shock:

Thanks, Joshua.