Help with billing

actionx

Hi im runing a web hosting company in south africa so here ive got a mind bogler:roll:.

Ok i want to give free hosting to new clients ok but wait for it here is the catch!

I want them to visit my site every day and get like a promo code to keep theire free hosting so every day they must visit my site to find promocode to keep their free web hosting and enter it in client area if they dont then automaticaly get suspended.

So in other words not a monthly acount a daily one almost like a 24h trail but if they enter promocode they get extra day.

Thanks

There must be a way instead off montly dayly billing someone can do this

What you want todo doesn't currently exist in WHMCS. So you would either need to submit a feature request, ask support for a quote on a custom module, or perhaps look at writing your own script and making use of WHMCS's API to generate the invoices manually.