Remove Reseller prefix on package

gary

HI all i have looked but cant seem to find and anser to this anywhere.

I have a reseller account and as such i have a prefex on any package i set up for example username_basic package.

I don't want it to show in my client area like this i just want it to say Basic Package. but if i change the name to basic package then it will not work. maybe i am missing something or can it not be done?

thanks in advance for any help.

maybe i'm doing something wrong here then because if i name a package any random name in WHMCS it will not create in WHM.

But if i create one in in WHM it as a prefix "username_packagename " and then i have to put that in WHMCS for it to match up which then shows it in client orders page.

i think maybe there is a problem with my config becase from the tutorial vids it says that if you create a package in WHMCS that is not in WHM it will create it for you but that's not happening for me.

any suggestions where to look?

HI all i have looked but cant seem to find and anser to this anywhere.

I have a reseller account and as such i have a prefex on any package i set up for example username_basic package.

I don't want it to show in my client area like this i just want it to say Basic Package. but if i change the name to basic package then it will not work. maybe i am missing something or can it not be done?

thanks in advance for any help.

You can call it anything you like in your client area.

When you set the package up as a product however, you have to use the same package name in the module settings as on the server.