[Help] Cant get WHMCS to successfully create accounts in WHM

First question: I remember setting up a cron job during WHMCS installation settings(while watching video tutorials)...I set it to like every 24hours at 6am...what happens everyday now at 6am?

Second question: This could be related to the first...but i set up everything right to my knowledge, followed the video tutorials and configured everything...except when i test WHMCS checkout on an account, even after payment and everything is comlete, it only leaves an account in WHMCS and doesnt create the WHM account or package for the customer...why is this? What are some common things to check?

Thanks guys!

-Chris

First question: I remember setting up a cron job during WHMCS installation settings(while watching video tutorials)...I set it to like every 24hours at 6am...what happens everyday now at 6am?

This should send the daily WHMCS and WHM update

The email subject is WHMCS Cron Job Activity

This creates invoices, if required, and sends them to client (and yourself if you have setup this option)

If an invoice is overdue then includes suspension and the notice to client (and yourself if you have setup this option)

Mine runs at 00:00 each day

During testing set the cron for 10 or 15 minute intervals, however be aware that if there are expired products the customers may receive a lot of invoices

Therefore if this is the case disable the notify option, but remember to reactivate it!

Also, create an account for yourself (giving you two accounts, admin plus customer)

Use this customer account to test that suspension, invoice, bandwidth, and webspace notices are sent

Second question: This could be related to the first...but i set up everything right to my knowledge, followed the video tutorials and configured everything...except when i test WHMCS checkout on an account, even after payment and everything is comlete, it only leaves an account in WHMCS and doesnt create the WHM account or package for the customer...why is this? What are some common things to check?

Go to products and make sure there is a server setup

Check that the product is assigned to that server

That is the usual mistake