Affiliate program

Good night to all,

I am newbie here and as user of whmcs. One of first things we want to deploy immediately is the affiliate program. I’ll describe, step-by-step, what I did:

1. I login into my whmcs;

2. I accessed the general settings tab and affiliates;

3. Filled the fields with: enable the affiliate system;

a. Affiliate earning percentage, filled with 5

b. Affiliate deposit bonus: 0.00;

c. Affiliate payout Amount: 100.00;

d. Affiliate commission delay: 30

e. Affiliate links: blank and them

f. Save changes

4. I have completed the form as above them I created a test client and generated url http://central.hostbits.com.br/*?aff=005 as a client member of our Affiliate Program;

5. When I click on this link, I’m redirect to my host website, which has the page with our plans to sell. After, as a new customer, choose my plan, payment method, etc. and confirm my signature.

6. As a Administrator I login in my whmcs and confirm the payment of this new client that came through the affiliate link from another client;

7. Then I went to the General tab and manage affiliates and customers. I go to the client that shares the affiliate link. I see the data from it, commission it as the default type.

Commissioned this Amount 0.00, visitors referred: 3, pending commissioning: 0.00, Available to Withdraw Balance: 0.00, Withdrawn Amount: 0.00, Conversion Rate 0%.

Referred signups, pending commissions, commissions history and withdrawals history, showing all as no records found.

It seems that WHMCS computes the click on the link but commission are not credit as not recorded in the Referred customer signups are made.

What am I doing wrong?