Updating Database on Invoice Paid

I am giving WHMCS a shot for the 15 day free trial and will gladly purchase this software but I need it to be able to do this one thing, and I am not an expert by any means at coding.

Its pretty simple. I will setup a product with a custom field, where they need to enter an ID they already have by playing on our servers.

What I need for whmcs to do is once they order the service for it to automatically ad a user inside of another scripts database we have running. It would send over to that other database the ID they enter on product ordering and then we would setup the rest of the fields it needs with default information.

Then I need it to also to delete a user from the database if the service is canceled or not renewed again using the custom field as reference to find the correct user in the other database.

If there is some sort of example script that does this to another database, or something I can make it work for how I want it, but if I have nothing to work off of I am not really sure where to start and any help would be greatly appreciated.