Email template Help!

Ricky

Hi,

I'm looking to use the email conditional display function, I've looked at the wiki/manual and couldn't find an answer.

The issue is regarding conditional display in a 'welcome' email for a product addon.

Basically I wanted an email to be sent saying your order has been received (i.e. when the order is placed and is in pending status), and once accepted, the email shown will confirm that the order has been processed.

I guess its a case of using something like the below, but I don't know the variable to use or whether it exists.

{if $order_status eq "pending"}

Your order has been received....

{else}

Your order has now been processed....

{/if}

Maybe using else isn't the best option incase the order isn't accepted. I'm not sure how to right this though. Do you just write a second if statement?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Ricky

Hi,

I basically need it so when the new order is placed it shows one message, and then once the order is accepted and the 'product welcome email' is sent, then a different message is shown confirming that the order has been processed.

i believe what ive posted is close to the actual code, but as mentioned i dont know the actual variables to use or whether they exist.