Trouble Installing SolusVM Module

mt247

I'm trying to set up the SolusVM module to connect our WHMCS to SolusVM.

WHMCS version = 4.4.2

SolusVM version = 1.2.18

We have no "configurable options" so there's nothing fancy in the installation.

I set up the MASTER server in the Setup -> Servers area. (see 1_server.gif attached).

I set up the Product to use the SolusVM module (see 2_product.gif attached). The problem here is the OPERATING SYSTEM list it automatically retrieves? Those are the ISO options, not the operating system options. We have 2 OS templates and those are NOT them. Those are our available ISO's.

However, it does seem to retrieve the list of available nodes correctly.

I created a new service for that product (see 3_service.gif attached). The communication seems to be working. After I press "Create", it retrieves the VM's IP address, console username, password, and VPS ID. No problem there, except next to "Control" it says "Connection Error" so the graphs don't show up.

It actually does create a new VPS in SolusVM, but it creates one without an operating system, so its useless.

If I press "Terminate", it will delete that new VPS it created.

It seems like I am ALMOST finished. I just can't get the module to retrieve the Operating System templates instead of the ISO's. Any ideas?

Scott Wang

Metatrader247.com

1_server.gif

2_product.gif

3_service.gif

We just updated SolusVM to 1.4.01 because I noticed a lot of API updates in the newer versions.

However, the same symptoms exist.

What's interesting is if I change the Virtualization Type ot OpenVZ, it correctly shows just one centos operating system template avaialble. But when I set it to HVM, it shows the list of ISO's instead of operating system templates. Ugh.

Scott Wang

Metatrader247.com

• 3 months later...

We also are experiencing the same 'Connection Error' problem with our SolusVM servers.

The client end only see:

Virtual Server Control

in their client area and we have no display of module in the WHMCS admin area.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

We also are experiencing the same problem when we try to accept the order... it creates a BLANK vps! because the client can't chose the operating system while ordering the vps .. and the module setting has to install the default OS! if we leave it NONE it won't install any OS during the creating process, and we don't want to chose a default operating system cuz we have multiple OSs that we offer to our clients and they have to chose which one they prefer... (like we did in HyperVM with configurable options and dropdown menu)

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...