Batch Processing of Offline Credit Cards

Acbol

We have a system in place where we send a file directly to the bank on a monthly basis to batch process credit cards.

In WHMCS we can record these details using the Offline Credit Card option; however when it comes to processing the payment for the invoices we need to go through each individual invoice; enter the credit card hash and then it displays for us the number, amount etc.

This method makes sense I guess if your going to be entering them in at a terminal one at a time; however not when your doing a bulk of them in one hit (ie weekly or monthly)

To the bank we supply a csv file with all the details for the processing to be completed. At the moment we have to make this file manually; however it would make more sense since the data is all contained in WHCMS to be able to export this out in some fashion.

Now I know that there are other online methods and payment gateways available that would do the live processing however this method suits our business model; and is a lot cheaper per month as we only pay a flat rate per transaction amount ( < 1% ), and there are no per transaction fees (like Eway , Paypal or other payment gateways).

I would imagine a solution where on the Offline Credit Card Processing screen where you have say 100 invoices listed that you could simply press an export button; enter in the hash and then it would display each of the 100 invoices along with amount, credit card number etc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers