Upcoming Automation Report?

rikarika

I find the Cron Job Activity email very useful. I was wondering of how to find out the same information the day before. In other words, I'm looking to have a daily digest of "upcoming" automated activities.

Sometimes I have specific reasons to stop a particular client for being billed for something yet, or I do not yet want a late notice to go out for someone that I have an upcoming appointment with. With an upcoming report, I could avoid some awkward auto-emails going out.

I've been searching but my problem is that I don't know where to start. Should I be looking to write a customized report? Is there an existing addon that does this? Since I cannot find anyone speaking about this, I feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree somehow...

Did I as something awkwardly obvious? Or are there really no ideas? I'm not necessarily looking for a full-on solution, perhaps just a nudge in the right direction. Even if I need to have something developed, I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks for your time.