Looking for a way to sort/colour code (highlight) orders

baldy

Hi there.

Well like many others here, I am part of a web hosting business and utilize WHMCS.

The only thing is, we get a lot of orders and we don't overload our servers under any circumstances.

This is problematic however, as it's hard to tell how many people are one a single server without spending a while working it out. With the occasional cancellation on top of this, it makes it a bloody nightmare at times.

Is there anyway to do the following (perhaps there's a plugin?):

On the orders page, can I highlight say 15 orders in red, the next 15 in blue, the next 15 in green etc. so I know who exactly is on what server from just a quick look? (or something similar, perhaps adding a icon or something, or even having folders)

Thanks for any help in advanced :)

Edited by baldy

Yes but that's the thing. There are loads of different packages, so I wouldn't really be able to tell by the number. For example, it could say 5 accounts. Those 5 accounts could be on the smallest package and thus take up nothing, or they could be the 5 biggest packages and overload the server. Also I can't tell exactly which client is on which server from that page.

See my problem? Thanks for your input though :)

Could you not look at creating a custom report, that would look at number of activate clients by package per server?

Im sure it must be possible, although i have not yet stuck my finger deeper into the reports section yet.

Possible solution for this create your customer groups / Server Name and add your the clients to the groups, then write a custom report sorting it by the customer groups. :-P