Customise PDF Invoice

tfghost

Hello I am sorry if this has been answered before but I have been searching the forum and searched through the wiki and can not work out how to do it.

I am just wondering how I would go about changing where it says Invoice on the PDF invoices to say Tax Invoice instead, as this is a requirement under Australian Taxation Law.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jeremy Chequer

TFG Servers

Hello I am sorry if this has been answered before but I have been searching the forum and searched through the wiki and can not work out how to do it.

I am just wondering how I would go about changing where it says Invoice on the PDF invoices to say Tax Invoice instead, as this is a requirement under Australian Taxation Law.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jeremy Chequer

TFG Servers

Check your WHMCS/lang/english.txt in line 420 "$_LANG["invoicestitle"] = "Invoice #";" and change it. Otherwise you need to do some mods in invoicespdf.tpl in your template files.

• 2 weeks later...
Check your WHMCS/lang/english.txt in line 420 "$_LANG["invoicestitle"] = "Invoice #";" and change it. Otherwise you need to do some mods in invoicespdf.tpl in your template files.

Hi

Sorry, but I cannot find invoicespdf.tpl.

I SSH'd into my server and 'locate' it as well, did not find it..