Make Payment Feature in client area doesn't work

imfreeinhim

This is a repost, but I noticed that the make payment link in the clients area doesn't work at all. But when the system sends an invoice, it asks them to login to their client area and make a payment. (Although you removed the link from the demo here the URL still works) and goes to order completed but no payment link is generated, neither is it on my side as well.

Any idea of a work around until this is fixed? Or maybe providing the payment link(s) in the invoice e-mail.

If they use PAYPAL then maybe a subscription and/or manual

button for the first invoice. Just wondering if you knew about this.

Thanks.

Jeff

• WHMCS CEO

I don't understand what the problem is here. There are no technical issues with paying for invoices or orders. The Make a Payment link has been removed because this is no longer required in WHMCS as there is the invoicing system. Links to pay for invoices are found in the invoice itself depending on which payment method is selected. If you feel there is something wrong with your installation, please email me on support@whmcs.com with your WHMCS url and login details so I can take a look.

Matt