Custom Payment Gateway: verifying paid amount and invoice amount

afanen01

Hi,

I am making a custom payment gateway module, and I need a way for the callback to be able to compare the paid amount as returned by the gateway with the invoiced amount in the database before marking the invoice as paid.

How can I accomplish this? I don't know how to query for the invoice records from the database.

Thanks in advance.

I need a way for the callback to be able to compare the paid amount as returned by the gateway with the invoiced amount in the database before marking the invoice as paid.

How can I accomplish this? I don't know how to query for the invoice records from the database.

Well :)

Basically, you are going to need to wait until you get the invoice number back from the gateway requesting your callback. If you do not receive one, then you will need to do a couple of tricks to work out the invoice number.

If you do have the inv#, just do a simple MySQL select:

SELECT * from `tblinvoices` where `id`={$invoiceid}

If not, then you will need to do a few more tricks to work out the invoice number (and you will need to know the client id :/)

Once you have done the above SQL query, there is a column called 'total'. Simply compare this with the amount provided by the callback :)

• 1 month later...