Reseller System

Skeptical

We are in the midst of creating a reseller system based on WHMCS (utilizing api, direct db calls, etc), where resellers can have their own control panel, set prices, and even have a front-facing CMS site of their own. This way resellers can have their own turnkey hosting company in a matter of an hour of customization.

Anyone interested in such a system? We may be thinking of releasing this for sale if there's interest.

Edited by Skeptical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are in the midst of creating a reseller system based on WHMCS (utilizing api, direct db calls, etc), where resellers can have their own control panel, set prices, and even have a front-facing CMS site of their own. This way resellers can have their own turnkey hosting company in a matter of an hour of customization.

Anyone interested in such a system? We may be thinking of releasing this for sale if there's interest.

Hi,

I've sent you an e-mail regarding this reseller system and a custom module I need developed.

• 1 month later...

I just wrote one in about 3 hours, whmcs api is really easy

my system has 2 parts

1 part - api

1 part - plugin

api can:

create order

terminate module

suspend module

unsuspend module

plugin interfaces with the api - it asks for the resellers user ID# and password, also the product id to sell. It will save the hosting id as the order's username - and uses that to cancel/suspend/unsuspend orders

basically I need a reseller - with his own whmcs system - to create a package in my system - without paying - I give a 7 day payment grace period before a bill is over due - this gives my reseller 7 days to pay all new orders (plenty of time to pay or contact me).

the api has 1 hard-coded section for the package definitions. as each package has and requires different things I found. I am referring to the "configoptions" options that you must pass.

if you are interested in this - I can probably offer it up for 2 reasons, 1- a small donation, 2- help with updating the code

im using this to resell license keys generated by the whmcs license system - but it can be used to resell anything giving your resellers the "Order Days Grace" period to pay for the new orders. I am happy with how its turned out and would not need anything more.

I just wrote one in about 3 hours, whmcs api is really easy

my system has 2 parts

1 part - api

1 part - plugin

api can:

create order

terminate module

suspend module

unsuspend module

plugin interfaces with the api - it asks for the resellers user ID# and password, also the product id to sell. It will save the hosting id as the order's username - and uses that to cancel/suspend/unsuspend orders

basically I need a reseller - with his own whmcs system - to create a package in my system - without paying - I give a 7 day payment grace period before a bill is over due - this gives my reseller 7 days to pay all new orders (plenty of time to pay or contact me).

the api has 1 hard-coded section for the package definitions. as each package has and requires different things I found. I am referring to the "configoptions" options that you must pass.

if you are interested in this - I can probably offer it up for 2 reasons, 1- a small donation, 2- help with updating the code

im using this to resell license keys generated by the whmcs license system - but it can be used to resell anything giving your resellers the "Order Days Grace" period to pay for the new orders. I am happy with how its turned out and would not need anything more.

I'm willing to donate for this system.

Would I be able to specify the payment grace period? Currently I provide my adsl resellers with a 30 day account. So they provision services, I invoice them immediately but the invoices are only due at the end of the month.

Thanks for developing this system!

I cannot send PMs but you can e-mail me: sales [at] trltech [dot] co [dot] za

+1, I'd pay for anything like this, we desperately need a reseller panel. I was about to start coding this but after seeing this thread, I don't feel like reinventing the wheel! I'd be very happy to beta test any code.