WHMCS Worldpay Futurepay gateway specifics

Hi.

A few questions about how deep the Worldpay Future pay payment gateway integrates in with WHMCS

Lets say I have a hosting customer, I would like to charge them £10 a month automatically.

I setup their hosting account and add the £10 hosting package to their invoice. I send it off...

Now what? What will the client see and have to accept to setup the recurring billing?. If I were to change the clients package (upgrade or downgrade) does the recurring payment change to match or do I now have to redo the invoice. If i suspend a clients hosting account is the billing automatically suspended. If I cancel an account is the billing automatically cancelled.

Can I make it so that for hosting package invoices the only options is worldpay but for other 1 time invoices worldpay futurepay is not avaliable as an option?

Now lets say a client has agreed to the worldpay future pay agreement as is being billed 10 a month. I finish some web design work for them, phone them and ask if its ok to take payment for the site. Can I know direct debit their account for the funds through whmcs by attempting payment trough worldpay futurepay?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Technically you don't need to do anything if you are using futurepay. If you use futurepay, anytime and new order is created or amended and then the corresponding invoice is created, the invoice is automatically collected by using the futurepay ID.