eWay New Zealand Gateway

Hi Team... Does anyone know if the eWay payment gateway is solely for Australian transactions, or if it will work with both Australia and New Zealand transactions?

Basically we have setup a site in NZ and registered with eWay there, setup our merchant account, and entered the details into our WHMCS install. We cannot get the transactions working, and from the discussions with the bank and eWay in NZ, it sounds as though the WHMCS gateway may be at fault.

Anyone had any similar experiences? And if it is the case, how much would it cost to get a payment gateway for eway.co.nz developed? I assume it would be very easy considering the Australian one is there already, surely it would be a case of just changing the eWay address...:idea:

• 2 years later...

We have the same problem with authorize.net We cannot successfully charge people from Auckland as they do not have it listed in whmcs I always get a zip code mismatch for Newzealand and have to go into authorize.net and bill the client manually... They told me they had no reports of similar issues. This has caused me to loose a lot of business...

Hi Team... Does anyone know if the eWay payment gateway is solely for Australian transactions, or if it will work with both Australia and New Zealand transactions?

Basically we have setup a site in NZ and registered with eWay there, setup our merchant account, and entered the details into our WHMCS install. We cannot get the transactions working, and from the discussions with the bank and eWay in NZ, it sounds as though the WHMCS gateway may be at fault.

Anyone had any similar experiences? And if it is the case, how much would it cost to get a payment gateway for eway.co.nz developed? I assume it would be very easy considering the Australian one is there already, surely it would be a case of just changing the eWay address...:idea: