Redirecting cart.php?a=complete page to a specific url

justgrafx

HI,

I am trying to find a way to redirect the cart.php?a=completed page when send back from PayPal to a specific url within my site. I tried the .htaccess, but it's not working. There is no way to edit the cart.php either.

Anyone have any idea how I can do that ? Any help would be realy appreciated.

Thank you

If you always want to redirect the user, just put this in top of the complete.tpl file:

{php}header("Location: here-the-redirect-url.php");{/php}

If you want it only when the user did the payment, put it between the {if $ispaid} and {/if} tags.

Edited by m00

• 1 year later...

I've searched the forum extensively and have not found any one thread with my particular question searching for a solution however this thread appears to be the most closely related so I am appending my question to it.

This may or may not be possible to hack.

First, I have version 4.4.2. I am using Quantum gateway. Customer enters payment information via whmcs, gateway processes charge in the background and customer gets the standard whmcs order completed page.

In this case, I have ONE particular product in which I'd like the completed order page to be a different url, ie I want the client when they complete their purchase in the cart for this particular item to be redirected to an entirely different url than the standard one.

Possible?