WANTED: Beta testers for QuickBooks Integration with WHMCS

consolibyte

Hi Keith - not sure what to do now. Our monthly invoice run (~450 invoices) has just completed, and we're seeing the "invalid password for user..." error again and nothing is being imported.

Hi Steve,

For fastest response, submit a support ticket to us at support@consolibyte.com.

These forums are not a great place to get support- we don't check this thread that often, vs. our support ticket system which is monitored every day of the week.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I happen to agree with Schmarvin and several others... charging $20/month (~25% more than WHMCS itself) for what is effectively a rather simple add-on is a little ridiculous.

Also, the fact that I sent an email 4 days ago and haven't heard a reply yet is also a little disconcerting.

As I've been reading there are still a few bugs with the software.

charging $20/month (~25% more than WHMCS itself) for what is effectively a rather simple add-on is a little ridiculous.

We've been using this for a long time, without any problems or bugs. I think that $20 a month is well worth the enormous amount of time it saves us.

• 6 months later...
Don't suppose there is any way to lower the price of this software? I wanted to use this for a few months to see how it actually worked with QBooks and my WHMCS software. Do you have an extended trial? As I've been reading there are still a few bugs with the software.

Contact us and we'll see what we can do for you.