consolibyte

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, we're back online. A pile of updates today:

- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong customer information to get sent with invoices

- Fixed a bug with & ampersands in customer data

- Support for custom QuickBooks RefNumber formats for invoices

- Support for auto-increment RefNumbers

- QuickBooks Class support for invoices

- Support for custom memo formats for invoices

- QuickBooks DueDate field is now supported

clickndeploy: We're currently testing it with a number of users. If you'd like to participate in the test, send me an e-mail and I can get you set up. I don't have an overseas version of QuickBooks to test with, so I'm not sure if it will work with your version or not. There's only one way to find out...

H Consolibyte,

I just installed an evaluation version of Quickbooks Pro 2009-10. I've attached the screen capture, does this look anything similar to those that will work? Is there an import you can provide me to test if it works?

Thanks.

qb.JPG

RE: Will the final version be standalone ( meaning can run on my servers )

> We will be providing both a stand-alone option *and* a hosted option.

RE: Overseas (Asia?) version of QuickBooks screenshot

> The option you're looking for is the 'Web Connect' option, which does show up in that screenshot. You can test it by installing the QuickBooks Web Connector and trying to establish a connection (you'll need to contact me for the connection file).

RE: Will the final version be standalone ( meaning can run on my servers )

> We will be providing both a stand-alone option *and* a hosted option.

RE: Overseas (Asia?) version of QuickBooks screenshot

> The option you're looking for is the 'Web Connect' option, which does show up in that screenshot. You can test it by installing the QuickBooks Web Connector and trying to establish a connection (you'll need to contact me for the connection file).

I've installed the following

Do i install from here - http://marketplace.intuit.com/webconnector/

What's the status on this?

Scenarios:

1) What if we cancel or refund a client in WHMCS. Does it update Quickbooks to cancel that invoice in quickbooks?

2) We simply remove an invoice from WHMCS, does this module remove it from Quickbooks database?

Asking because at the end of the year Quickbooks will be overstating WHMCS if the refunds do not get updated in Quickbooks.

Thanks! Looking forward to use this immediately!

How are things coming? We were hoping you might have the credit posting part working by now, unless we are missing something like a credit to our account receivable invoices. Just being nosy.

We got over the death virus we downloaded into our QB program. That wasn't fun. So we are back on-line as of yesterday.

We asked this question a while back, so how is it looking to get this going?

Thanks for your efforts and your time. Please let us know.

Hello Consolibyte,

I am waiting anxiously for you all too complete version 1.0. I am new to the WHMCS community and the product itself. I am asp.net Web Designer. I have to admit, we've been missing out. We have had to use many billing systems at once, and manual entry in accounting system. WHMCS will be able to replace all our disparate billing apps. In addition, this functionality would be fantastic. Could you please document the Features that will be released in 1.0. What specifically is SYNCED and any logic behind the process for the individual sync items. This would be very helpful, as we have to implement a business process internally. I am now upgrading my Quickbooks, we have used another application for years, but will be switching back.

Couple main concerns, how does Quickbooks handle Invoice paid in other currencies?

Regards,

Tommy Havens

Consolibyte,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I haven't seen or tested the product, but I am excited to see you are consistent with your work on this. Others have come and gone, but you're sticking through with it. Thank you. Please do not try and put every request in at the very beginning. It would be good to have the basics at first with version 1.0 and then improve them over time. It would never get done if you tried to please everyone's request.

Thanks again,

Erik

Hi everyone, quick update: I have been *swamped* with other projects for the past few weeks, but am rolling on this again, so we should have some updates soon. I was running into some problems with WHMCS because the API is essentially useless (it doesn't provide the data we need, and the data it does provide seems inconsistent) so we're working through finding some workarounds and other ways to do things.

Hi everyone, quick update: I have been *swamped* with other projects for the past few weeks, but am rolling on this again, so we should have some updates soon. I was running into some problems with WHMCS because the API is essentially useless (it doesn't provide the data we need, and the data it does provide seems inconsistent) so we're working through finding some workarounds and other ways to do things.

Have you consider coming up with "optionals" when importing so that in the user can select what to import. So that if there are changes to WHMCS, not all of it will break.

e.g.

1. Check Import Users (check fields to import)

2. Check Import Invoices Created (check fields to import)

3. Check Import Payments (check fields to import)

etc, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know he is busy, as I have sent a trouble question to him and no response. My quickbooks web connnector starts for the first time, then gets about half way through, and then aborts. Says error: no table called Other Income in Item lists found. And the initial sync stops. I have even added an Item Lists called Other Income just in case, but it still persists. Any ideas?

Hi guys, I'm still here, just *swamped* with other work right now. Things are clearing up soon, and I have been tweaking and making progress.

To answer some questions:

- Yes, 2010 multi-currency is fine.

- No this/I am not dead.

- I'm aware of people experiencing errors with the test scripts, and am working to fix those.

Updates very soon. Things have been crazy with other projects I'm working on, and I spent all last week at an Intuit conference, so that killed a bunch of my time (but learned some stuff and Intuit has some really neat integration stuff coming for us down the road!).