Client Changing Billing Cycle

Chris Poulter

We get this request all the time - I came here looking for a configuration setting as well...

For folks that are worried about downgrades - have an admin option to "apply change at end of current billing cycle", then there's no prorating or refunding to deal with... I've never had a client want a refund when they've paid in advance for a year.. Only downgrade when a new payment was due and they are tight on funds...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess a work around is to let people upgrade to another plan, changing the billing cycle in the process, then immediately downgrade again to their original plan.

But I agree with most here, I'd really appreciate if it could be implemented, it seems a logical addition. I hardly ever get customers who want to switch to a monthly cycle from yearly. Usually, after three months or so they get tired of that and want to change to a yearly plan.

Please consider it, WHMCS, I can't imagine it would be hard to implement :)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...