WHMCS/cPanel Bridge by WHMCSGOLD

bigXor

That's weird because i swear after i went to his website registered and "purchased" the WHMCS gold for $0.00 it was available for download immediately.

I've go the script but don't know if i want to install it, plus there are like absolutely no instructions on how to do it either

I've go the script but don't know if i want to install it, plus there are like absolutely no instructions on how to do it either

Instructions can be found here: Click

More info about the plugin can be found here: Click

Could you kindly share the plugin? I can't seem to download it

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I agree. He also had a backup contract with HostGator for one of his services but they confirmed on Web Hosting Talk that they pulled out due to various reasons.

Jack

It is siteautobackup.com...based on his previously available cpanel backup module for WHMCS on his WHMCSGold site. The module has been gone for a year or so, I tried to get a copy but he wouldn't release it. I would guess hostgator bought the rights to it.

Wayne

It is siteautobackup.com...based on his previously available cpanel backup module for WHMCS on his WHMCSGold site. The module has been gone for a year or so, I tried to get a copy but he wouldn't release it. I would guess hostgator bought the rights to it.

Wayne

well if people do checked they will see

http://whois.domaintools.com/hostgator.com

Domain name: hostgator.com

Administrative Contact:

Hostgator.com

Brent Oxley (support@hostgator.com)

+1.7135745287

Fax: +1.11

11251 Northwest Fwy suite 400

Houston, TX 77092

US

http://whois.domaintools.com/siteautobackup.com

Domain name: siteautobackup.com

Administrative Contact:

SiteAutoBackup.Com info@siteautobackup.com

Tanzil, Jimmy

#321 8915 202 St

Langley, BC V1M0B5

CA

6047231179 Fax:

http://whois.domaintools.com/whmcsgold.com

Domain name: whmcsgold.com

Registrant Contact:

Ichthys Media LLC

Jimmy Tanzil ()

Fax:

39380 Civic Center Dr

Fremont, CA 94538

US

• 1 month later...
I got a form email from that guy seeking employment. I don't think it's supported, anymore.

Yeah, wish I had checked this thread before.

I reckon WHMCSGOLD was a * or at the very least a mediocre product produced by an unwitting individual. The videos on the whmcsgold.com site showing the modules look awesome but probably they are mutton dressed as lamb to suck in needy server admins looking to the long debated solution of how to suspend abusive users on cpanel in an automated fashion. If its too good to be true, then it usually is. His modules at the outset look totally awesome, they would do exactly what I have been looking for.

So I ordered two of the modules on 27/01/2011 totalling $124, never received them. Received an order email and receipt.

So after a few days of zero response from whmcsgold.com I then logged into paypal to contact the WHMCSGOLD sales support number and got put through to hostgator (which I thought was odd). They told me that "hostgator is no longer associated with WHMCSGOLD or SITEAUTOBACKUP.COM".....they would not really say any more than that and kind of the way they said it was like saying "oooooh....dont use that guy, we dont anymore".

I sent the whmcsgold guy a couple of polite emails, no reply at all. His own web site ichthysmedia.com gives me the impression that he has either found god or is totally unhinged as it gives the wrong message totally for a tech firm.

So I made a dispute with paypal and just escalated it to a claim today so will know if I can recover my $124.

Yeah, so for me, WHMCSGOLD = *.

oh...and it just occurred to me after posting this forum reply, to write into google "WHMCSGOLD = *." and POW....pages and pages of unhappy people who have been through the same thing as me.

Edited by craigedmonds

• 2 months later...
Hello!

Today I signed up and downloaded the file, According to the installation one file bridge.php is to be uploaded at

/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3

but i'm unable to find such path, can anyone here please guide. As per the whmcsgold.com there is no support to these script.

I know this post is a little old, but I have the same question.

Do I need root access to the server in order to access this folder? Because I am a reseller, is there a workaround?

Thanks

I know this post is a little old, but I have the same question.

Do I need root access to the server in order to access this folder? Because I am a reseller, is there a workaround?

Thanks

yes to access /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3 you need root access to the server and their is no workaround.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered three of the scripts from WHMCSGold.com only to find out that they don't work. I then tried to get support and it was turned off. My emails went unanswered and I got extremely frustrated.

After a little digging, I discovered that I was paying for another service they own, called siteautobackup.com which I thought was also giving me some peace of mind with auto backups.

They claim everything is encrypted for their backups but that is not really the case and then they had a glitch in their software where a whole month of backups went unencrypted and when I asked why no one contacted me, they only said that others complained and they fixed it.

Unfortunately, it was some of the same frustration I received from dealing with the products they sell on WHMCSGold.com. So I suggest that you keep your money away from these two outfits. They seem like great options on the surface but when you get into the products and start having problems the frustrations outweigh the peace of mind that they are supposed to bring. I usually do not post negative comments like this but I feel that this outfit is hurting a very good product like WHMCS and when some of us that are new to the product don't get all of the facts, then it does not turn out to be a good experience.

I only hope I help someone else to not make the same mistakes I made so just steer clear of the of what they are offering.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello Jozeph,

Yes, I have received the Bridge and still have it. Please let me know how I can share as I am unable to find option to PM you on this forum.

Regards,

Hi

Im looking for the plugins, I've tried to register and nothing in there, can you please share it to me ?

After reading all the comments on whmcs or WHT, kinda shame, what he described in his book not same as the reality, wandering if this guy still exist in hosting, all the site seems old, not update and abandoned.

• 4 months later...