WHMCS/cPanel Bridge by WHMCSGOLD

bigXor

I have the bridge installed and functioning OK. The problem is that I am getting warnings from the browser that I'm sending unencryted data over a secure sytem.

What I mean is that I both cPanel and WHMCS have SSL Certs and when I click on an icon in cPanel I get this warning:

Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?

The daemons for cPanel and apache are different and they use different ports.

Anybody have a patch or whatever to fix this problem???

Denver Prophit Jr.

Client 30/06/2009 10:42 WHMCS 3.8

Notice: Undefined variable: localkey in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 95

Strict Standards: date() [1function.date1]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined index: uid in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined index: upw in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 101

Notice: Undefined index: cpanel_location in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 102

Notice: Undefined index: goto in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 104

----------------------------

Denver Prophit Jr.

Client 30/06/2009 10:49

Is there a phone # that I can call you to get this resolved? I have root access to the server.

WHMCS Gold

Staff 01/07/2009 16:08

Kind Regards,

Jimmy @ WHMCS Gold

Denver Prophit Jr.

Client 01/07/2009 16:58

Your last reply was blank

WHMCS Gold

Staff 01/07/2009 17:10

Hello,

Sorry about that. What is your WHMCS URL? Let me try to browse to it.

Kind Regards,

Jimmy @ WHMCS Gold How would you rate this reply? Poor

Excellent

Denver Prophit Jr.

Client 08/07/2009 09:00

the htaccess TZ environment: SetEnv TZ America/New_York

Notice: Undefined variable: localkey in

/home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 95 Strict Standards:

date() [1function.date1]: It is not safe to rely on the system's

timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ

environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In

case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this

warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected

'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in

/home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 9 Notice: Undefined

index: goto in /home/strike2/public_html/cpbridge.php on line 104

WHMCS Gold Gold Support wrote:

>

> Hello,

> Sorry about that. What is your WHMCS URL? Let me try to browse to it.

>

> Kind Regards,

> Jimmy @ WHMCS Gold

>

WHMCS Gold

Staff 08/07/2009 11:56

Hello Denver,

I think that is the server settings causing the error.

It somehow don't like the date function I am using in the cpbridge.php file. You're the only one which has reported this problem.

I will try to debug it and make some updates later on. Right now I don't really have the time to debug this.

Once the update is released, you should be notified. Thanks

Kind Regards,

Jimmy @ WHMCS Gold

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

The product is declared open source. But, I do not see an open source license model or description as such. I have the source code, but would be reluctant to post it without authors permission. I certainly don't want to violate any copyright. Hopefully, they'll reply to this post and fix their cart so that it CAN be downloaded or post it to a sourceforge project.

• 2 months later...

guys.. come on... he is using manual approval for orders.. sign up and you will see that the order is pending.. he will activate it when he has process the order..

he did that within hours of my order..

anyway, still trying to get it working.. wish he didn't abandon it as what he accomplished is greeat!! In fact, WHMCS should seriously consider this in the next build

guys.. come on... he is using manual approval for orders.. sign up and you will see that the order is pending.. he will activate it when he has process the order..

he did that within hours of my order..

anyway, still trying to get it working.. wish he didn't abandon it as what he accomplished is greeat!! In fact, WHMCS should seriously consider this in the next build

That's really not the case. I ordered one of his modules and didn't receive a reply after 2 weeks of chasing him on multiple sites. Once I created a dispute with PayPal he still didn't reply at all until PayPal refund my money.

This guy has a terrible reputation on multiple forums and for multiple sites that he owns.

Jack

That's really not the case. I ordered one of his modules and didn't receive a reply after 2 weeks of chasing him on multiple sites. Once I created a dispute with PayPal he still didn't reply at all until PayPal refund my money.

This guy has a terrible reputation on multiple forums and for multiple sites that he owns.

Jack

hmm.. thats a real shame.. he could be making money off of this.. if he could focus a little..

oh well.. that was my expereince... hopefully he cops on a bit or flat out shuts it down..

hmm.. thats a real shame.. he could be making money off of this.. if he could focus a little..

oh well.. that was my expereince... hopefully he cops on a bit or flat out shuts it down..

Yeah I agree. He also had a backup contract with HostGator for one of his services but they confirmed on Web Hosting Talk that they pulled out due to various reasons.

Jack