EPP Registry Registrar Module

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody planning to make a registrar module for the soon to come new Draupne system for .no tld?

Read more here: http://www.norid.no/registrar/draupne/

It will use the EPP protocol.

The major problem as I see it, is WHMCS lack of support for IDN domains, wich will cause problems for a Draupne/.no registrar modul, because it is common to use the letters æ, ø and å in Norway!

Back in 27 of july 2009 Matt promised that IDN support would be included into the next update or shortly after, but it did not. Reference: http://forum.whmcs.com/showpost.php?p=115443&postcount=15

Support/Matt: We've discussed this internally and we're going to need to add an IDN checkbox to the TLD setup page where admins can set if IDN domains should be accepted for it and then if so the default validation rules will be ignored, and punnycode conversion performed. This should make it into our next update or be available shortly after as a patch for those that need it.

I am disappointed when I read the december newsletter at http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=26014 that there still is not any mention about IDN support.

If we don't get IDN support very soon, I will have to consider to move away from WHMCS to a competing CMS.

Edited by ditto

Hei Ditto!

Vi har fått laget dette for Draupne, for lenge siden...

Hei,

Noen mulighet for å få tilgang på denne?

Mvh

Jan

---

In english:

He says he has a module for Draupne, the .no EPP system.

I answered and asked if there was a possibilty for him to share this module.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

I do not need a .ng module; but a .nl EPP module. Do you think I could adjust you module to .nl when I buy it ?

regards,

weba

I've managed to adjust the module for .NL. The adjustments were fairly easy. I just need to have additional information from you like the Test & Live EPP server host names and it will be ready.

I'm still waiting your reply Benoit about .BR implementation.

I'm sorry Jozeph for the wait, but I simply don't have time anymore to develop it for other TLDs. The only supported registry right now is CoCCA. When I have time to develop for others and when completed, I will post here.

I did replied. .BR has extensions that WHMCS will need to be modified to fulfill the requirements. But that does not mean it is impossible, I just need more time to complete this.

We are interested in getting this for the .ae domain names. The registry uses the same EPP as AUSRegistry and we have all the toolkits.

How can we contact you. We can pay custom implementations costs @ much higher rate than what you ask.

We are interested in getting this for the .ae domain names. The registry uses the same EPP as AUSRegistry and we have all the toolkits.

How can we contact you. We can pay custom implementations costs @ much higher rate than what you ask.

I have sent you a PM. Please send me all documentations and toolkits.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...