Custom Free Trials Addon

If the user has be referred by an affiliate will that affiliate recieve recurring payments from that client once the client starts paying?

It should work, as this addon simply provides a thin layer of automation running on top of the core WHMCS functionality.

Even if it didn't support CentovaCast i would still use it for just the standard Shared Hosting accounts. I think it would work with CentovaCast though because it uses the standard Shared Hosting group?

Is it possible to change the trial from days to minutes while testing it? Otherwise id have to wait a week or so to see how it works heh

It works quite simply:

1) You specify the duration of the trial period (global setting). Accounts that get to this point are automatically terminated via the normal WHMCS functions

2) You can set a reminder to be sent beforehand, notifying of the upcoming end of the trial period, advising of automatic termination, and how to upgrade to a paid service.

There are no plans to make a version that uses minutes, as it would just introduce needless complexity.

Just wanted to say this is a fantastic mod, I managed to cutomise it for all products and services, not just web hosting very easily, very easy to install, well done :) saved me loads of time.

Care to share your customizations? :) Please PM me.

I installed this mod and it worked exactly what I expected, except, in welcome email, there is a "service_next_due_date", it's shown as "00/00/0000"

Let's say I set the trail as 30 days, should the data automatically be generated accordingly as well?

(Order today "01/07/2009", due date should be "31/07/2009" ???)

I installed this mod and it worked exactly what I expected, except, in welcome email, there is a "service_next_due_date", it's shown as "00/00/0000"

Let's say I set the trail as 30 days, should the data automatically be generated accordingly as well?

(Order today "01/07/2009", due date should be "31/07/2009" ???)

Yes, this is a glitch. I have not looked into it recently, but it should be possible to work around.

Very nice modules.

I just have some questions and a feature request.

1. Does this module have an option to prevent users from ordering free trials again?

2. Does this module have the option to limit the user from ordering 1 free trial at the time of purchase?

Feature Request.

Can you please add the option to beable select and assign templates to trial packages? because if you have more then 1 free trial package, the same template cannot always apply to all.

Thanks

Very nice modules.

I just have some questions and a feature request.

1. Does this module have an option to prevent users from ordering free trials again?

2. Does this module have the option to limit the user from ordering 1 free trial at the time of purchase?

Feature Request.

Can you please add the option to beable select and assign templates to trial packages? because if you have more then 1 free trial package, the same template cannot always apply to all.

Thanks

No, this addon doesn't do those things. It's just a simple layer I tagged on top of the normal WHMCS functions to work with Free packages.

I am currently swamped with work. If I get some free time, I may add in the ability to set different templates for different packages. For now, I have no use for such a feature.