HyperVM / LXlabs no more - What is your plan?

Hello thread followers.

I got this forum link sent to me by someone and I have to admit that this is quite surprising to read. Has it been confirmed that HyperVM is going to be discontinued and not surpported at all? There is just so many people that are using this platform that it is getting quite scary. Surely someone has to take over and keep this product alive.

We use HyperVM in conjunction with HMSPANEL linux control panel from http://www.hmspanel.com and we have to admit that it is a robust setup and we just love it.

If indeed HyperVM is going away, are there any import tools available to convert an OpenVZ container into another providers virtualization software?

Thanks for any input!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comsys,

There are multiple threads about this subject here on the WHMCS forums, also on WebHostingTalk.com, and on the Lxlabs.com forums. There are many other options to replace HyperVM, although probably none of them are perfect. The threads here and in the other forums can steer you in the right direction...but you'll have to sort through a lot. :-(