Suspend Override Check

Operator

it shows you the customers for which the option "Overide automatic suspension and don't suspend this account if overdue" is enabled.

you can find this option on the customer's products tab (hosting products).

and you can find a screenshot on the download page, the link is above in the first post.

SUSPEND OVERRIDE CHECK by Operator

suspend_override_check.jpg

Why not use better example/dummy data, so you don't have to erase everything on the screen and use "sadasd"...?

:b

Do you plan to add a "Show All" button?

Edited by flip

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried installing this module on our 4.2 WHMCS and when I tried to filter it by the ID, it does not return any result. At first when I click the "Add-on modules > Suspend Override Check ", it shows all the entries however, when I try copy one of the client ID and do the filtering, it shows no result. Any idea?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi There,

I have modified this addon to work with 5.2.7 and also did add the suspended until column as someone requested in this post...the code is not mine obviously i have only modified it to have it working and adding the suspended until date stuff....im not sure how i can post it if i can post it, any moderator can you please let me know if i can share this so other can take the advantage of it?