Email marketing software recommendations?

judithscott

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using a service like "constant contact" is probably your best bet. Often large mailings from your own server trigger unwanted blocks and IP bans from ISPs because of the way they are typically abused by spammers.

If it's small scale, you could probably use something like Mailman or PHPList locally, as long as your list is opted in and they are expecting solicitations.

I find constant contact not a good reliable service "sign-up.to" is more reliable and offers more choices and templates.

That doesn't look to bad except for us US customers there pricing amounts to 50.00/month which is kinda steep compared to constant contact for 15.00/month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I worded that wrong (that is how interspire words it)... It should be "Admin Login", every license comes with unlimited subscribers, mailing lists, campaigns, etc... You just pay for the number of admin logins you want. If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you a link to our site.

BTW - feel free to take a look at http://www.interspire.com/emailmarketer/

We resell the exact same licenses as them...just at a discounted rate :D

Edited by arcdigital

InterSpire is AMAZING. the best email marketing software i have ever come accross :)

It is, and its all open code so you can hack it about if you need to.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't do it yourself your email's will not be originating from your network and if another customer on the hosted version gets blacklist its probably going to affect you.

Personally I think its better to be in control and the Interspire people are really great to deal with so if you get stuck they will help out I am sure.

It runs excellently for us, has an API to so we offer it to the customer we host etc.

Need some clarification, how many customers can have their own "instance" of the software? if the pricing is as according to the website:

Interspire Email Marketer (10 user logins) $995 USD, thats $99.50 per user. Is this correct?

Where with 1-2-All Mail you can get 26 users for just over $1K.

Am I talking about the same thing? I want to offer this to my clients, but at $100 each it is out of reach.

TIA

Jim

It is, and its all open code so you can hack it about if you need to.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't do it yourself your email's will not be originating from your network and if another customer on the hosted version gets blacklist its probably going to affect you.

Personally I think its better to be in control and the Interspire people are really great to deal with so if you get stuck they will help out I am sure.

It runs excellently for us, has an API to so we offer it to the customer we host etc.

If you want to host Interspire, it does start out a bit costly, but it can provide some great ROI in a few months.

If you are interested in Interspire, please PM me and we can chat about it. We have some really good discounts on both the 1/5/10 user packages, and the user upgrades! If you buy the 10 user version from us, the cost is $70/user instead of $99.50. We also can get special deals from interspire, if you are interested in a special package.

Need some clarification, how many customers can have their own "instance" of the software? if the pricing is as according to the website:

Interspire Email Marketer (10 user logins) $995 USD, thats $99.50 per user. Is this correct?

Where with 1-2-All Mail you can get 26 users for just over $1K.

Am I talking about the same thing? I want to offer this to my clients, but at $100 each it is out of reach.

TIA

Jim

You are spot on with the cost, it is a bit more than other products but our experiance is customers love it and are generally blown away when they use it.

What we did was buy a 5 user and offered trial accounts so they could see for themselves, that way apart from the initial investment we only buy what we need.

We have never had anyone not go for the product and its a bit more expensive but it is a high quality service, I suppose it depends on who your customers are, we stick to business only so it might be different for you.

There are resellers that will cut the price a little for you also, have a chat with Interspire and see what the break points are for pricing and their ISP offering, they are friendly people :)

What I would say is that we looked around for ages and settled on Interspire when the product was called Send Studio and when you compare it against others it wins hands down and the code is open so no worrys on that score, it just works and the support side of things is nothing.

Anyway I am not on a percentage for them, just our experiance ;)

HTH

We've had the same experience as DJI. (Except on the back-end) Every customer we've had (that was seriously interested) in the product, ended up buying it from us. It's just amazing...When we first became a partner, I thought to myself how am I going to sell these products...they are so expensive. The product almost sells its self! We provide private guided demos to all of our prospects, and that just blows them away. The product is simple to use, YET jammed full of features! They really take into account features, functionality, and design.