Calandar Notification Script

rainboy

For those who are interested i did write a simple php script (i am not a great programmer like matt) to notify you when upcoming events are scheduled in your calendar.

- Notifies x days ahead if you have upcoming events

- Send Email (together with the mail pipe you can even generate tickets automatically!)

- Shows all events on that day.

- Currently only works on a day-to-day basis, so have to schedule it in the cron to run every day.

I sometimes get the request to remove a certain account on a certain date in the future, so i wanted to use the calendar in WHMcs but due the lack of notification it was not very useful for my tasks.

If you want to get a copy, please let me know. Don't expect a super script, but it does what it needs to do (and probably more in the future).

Kindest regards,

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
For those who are interested i did write a simple php script (i am not a great programmer like matt) to notify you when upcoming events are scheduled in your calendar.

- Notifies x days ahead if you have upcoming events

- Send Email (together with the mail pipe you can even generate tickets automatically!)

- Shows all events on that day.

- Currently only works on a day-to-day basis, so have to schedule it in the cron to run every day.

I sometimes get the request to remove a certain account on a certain date in the future, so i wanted to use the calendar in WHMcs but due the lack of notification it was not very useful for my tasks.

If you want to get a copy, please let me know. Don't expect a super script, but it does what it needs to do (and probably more in the future).

Kindest regards,

Patrick

i need a copy of it also

Me too!

My 50c here is that I'd like a way to mark an account as "to be removed when it gets to expiry" in some way. A calendar entry is nice, but it doesn't fulfil my management aim of "touch it once" with everything - ie if a customer calls to end a subscription, I want to handle everything there in one hit and not have to come back and work on it again.

There might be other things that could be usefully scheduled - any ideas?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is some time i looked at the script, but found that WHMCS nowerdays also add some additional info to the calender, at this moment the script only takes the manual added note's.

This script is available for public use age.

Wondering if it would also be nice to add the additional information which is now in the calender as well.

Well in any case, the script is available again ...