View cPanel info within WHMCS

jasonhk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed, its a nice-to-have add-on, being written by a non-whmcs person; its not an official release, so consider it (and other similar add-ons) a bonus, not a pre-requesite.

And without appearing to be rude, if you can't wait, write your own version. the cpanel.net APIs contains all the code blocks necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, i'm still waiting too... we all are.

"Hey Guys, Sorry for the delay. I have been on vacation and will be back in a week. Will get the script ready for release then."

Where's the release? lol

It's my birthday next week, any chance I can get it before anyone else? haha.

Hi Sparky

I would certainly be very interested in this - I had a quick look at yours and would be happy to offer suggestions etc if that would be useful but I thought yours looked great and would make life much easier for my clients most of whom arent computer literate !

How many changes (if any) to the standard system does your product make or is it an independant module - just concerned about future upgrading

Thanks

Ian

Hi Sparky

I would certainly be very interested in this - I had a quick look at yours and would be happy to offer suggestions etc if that would be useful but I thought yours looked great and would make life much easier for my clients most of whom arent computer literate !

How many changes (if any) to the standard system does your product make or is it an independant module - just concerned about future upgrading

Thanks

Ian

Ian, you have never seen my version as I have never shown it to anyone. I told Jason a while ago that I would stand back and let him release his version since he was almost finished but that was quite some time ago now.

This is Jason's version and his thread so if I do happen to start back on the one I had started I will open my own thread and any comments about it can go there.

For now, Jason, have you completed it yet or would you like some assistance to help it along.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Sorry had to put development of this on hold for a bit doing server moves and other things which come above developing scripts.

Sparky, you said you have your own version of something similar but all you want me to do is send my version your way.. hmmm.

Anyways, I'll be releasing a version of this very soon.

Sparky, you said you have your own version of something similar but all you want me to do is send my version your way.. hmmm.

Jason, I certainly hope your not implying something there, yes I do have my own version named cPanelTools which is more of a virtual cPanel.

I started it long before you first posted this thread (take a look at post #2). I stopped doing mine to give you a chance to release something, and also offered my help to you with development of yours and besides at the time it was an excuse for me to be able to concentrate on other things.

Sorry but you disappeared, so I started development back on my own version and I will be releasing it soon (in the next month or so) weather you have yours or not.

"To beta test or not beta test... that is the question!"

:b

Can we get a link to sparky's thread (if any), and do either of you have a changelog of what has been implemented, and what is still on the drawing board?

Sound like you'll have something similar to: WHMReseller v3.2 etc..

heheh

x

emma (:

p.s. who's is going to be the best! he he he

• 5 weeks later...