View cPanel info within WHMCS

jasonhk

Currently you cannot change an email acc pass via the API or delete an email account, there is a bug in the latest 11.24 build of cPanel.

From what I see, a fix for the issues with passwdpop and delpop has been formulated so these issues should be resolved shortly in 11.24. Keep an eye on the changelog ( http://changelog.cpanel.net ) for updates.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I was wondering if it isn't easier to integrate WHMCS in the Cpanel interface.

I've looked into the cPanel backend and it's complex, besides this is supposed to be a control panel that runs in WHMCS using port 80, allowing a client to login to their WHM and add emails or whatever on multiple domains quickly without needing to log into cPanel.. it's magic :)

Edited by jasonhk
spelling failed :P

Some awesome news guys. cPanel login will not be required. So.. if you don't have your clients cPanel password stored no need to worry. Everything will be accessed via the XML API or API2 functions, which means that you will only need WHM reseller or root access to the server. All you need is their username and of course, which server they are on.

This is so nice. We have some customers going crazy with a Client Area login, a cPanel login, and a Drupal/Joomla/WordPress login. The more a customer can do in the Client Area, the better. Thanks.

This is so nice. We have some customers going crazy with a Client Area login, a cPanel login, and a Drupal/Joomla/WordPress login. The more a customer can do in the Client Area, the better. Thanks.

Totally agree with you, after signup (if you have instant activation) a client can view the client area and add emails right there, pretty cool if you ask me :P

Will see if I can get the mail functions finished off, have to add validation as cPanel pretty much takes anything, even a blank email and just generates a weird hash123123@domain address.

I'm going to defer to a higher power on that one. Steve? Rob? John?

The username can consist of the letters a through z, the numbers 0 through 9, and the underscore ('_'), hyphen ('-'), and period ('.') characters. Furthermore, the username cannot begin or conclude with a period.

Im checking that with "^([_a-z0-9-]+)(\.[_a-z0-9-]+)*$";

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...