Coza Registrar co.za tld

numPhoenix

Dear Customers,

We apologize if you have not received a response. The reason is that we are currently having issues with our ticketing system and are currently working on a replacement system. To all registrars waiting for accreditation, please send an email with your test registrar username and password to dev[at]fodytechnologies.com and we will get this sort out quickly.

Fody Technologies is also under a new management and we now have a dedicated team for our EPP modules product.

Best Regards,

Benoit

Are you still in business? I am still not getting any reply from you. I also send a email dev[at]fodytechnologies.com with details of a fault that registry reported yesterday and this needs to be fixed, otherwise the module will become completely useless.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Customers,

We apologize if you have not received a response. The reason is that we are currently having issues with our ticketing system and are currently working on a replacement system. To all registrars waiting for accreditation, please send an email with your test registrar username and password to dev[at]fodytechnologies.com and we will get this sort out quickly.

Fody Technologies is also under a new management and we now have a dedicated team for our EPP modules product.

Best Regards,

Benoit

Benoit, could you please check your email at dev[at]fodytechnologies.com. I forwarded a email from the registry to you about a fault that needs to get resolved.

Benoit,

Please check your email, urgent email from the registrar about PHP connection issues. Please get back to us about this.

Dear Customers,

Best Regards,

Benoit

Hi,

Anyone who is using Fody Technologies's WHMCS module successfully. Please suggest me how i can see my registrar account balance and also initiate a transfer request to legacy registrar from the Fody's .co.za EPP module, i can't find these options in my whmcs panel.

I am still waiting for a response from Mr. Benoit for last week, may be anyone using his module successfully can help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Hargurnaz

Hi,

Anyone who is using Fody Technologies's WHMCS module successfully. Please suggest me how i can see my registrar account balance and also initiate a transfer request to legacy registrar from the Fody's za EPP module, i can't find these options in my whmcs panel.

I am still waiting for a response from Mr. Benoit for last week, may be anyone using his module successfully can help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Hargurnaz

Hi,

Please suggest me how i can see my registrar account balance and also initiate a transfer request to legacy registrar from the Fody EPP module, i can't find these options in my whmcs panel.

Thanks & Regards,

Hargurnaz

I did reply to your ticket on the 16th of August 2012 and have asked you to supply your Test EPP username and password for accreditation before we are able to sell you the module.

Please reply to my ticket id: TXO-595639. I am waiting for a reply from your side since last 10 days.

For those that are after a opensource COZA EPP module, here we go:

/http://devlabs.linuxassist.net/projects/whmcs-coza-epp

Thanks nkukard, will try it out.

Can't believe how Fody Technology scammed us all with a module that doesn't even work with no support or documentation.

Edited by noisehosting

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks nkukard, will try it out.

Can't believe how Fody Technology scammed us all with a module that doesn't even work with no support or documentation.

There are other uniforum modules out there http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?60338-Uniforum-EPP-module-provided-to-Domains-co-za-customers under the commercial module section on these forums.

I do think you got taken for a ride though.

Edited by Murmaider

Fody Technology's has replied today.

Glad to hear that they got back to you. Most likely only because you posted here again.

I doubt that the rest of us that had issues making the Fody product work will get an answer to our support tickets that got ignored months ago.

What stops Fody from doing the same again and just ignore their clients for months? I would not like to do business with such a company. They screwed us and didnt care with no explanation!?

The support from the opensource product is way better and more reliable.

Glad to hear that they got back to you. Most likely only because you posted here again.

I doubt that the rest of us that had issues making the Fody product work will get an answer to our support tickets that got ignored months ago.

What stops Fody from doing the same again and just ignore their clients for months? I would not like to do business with such a company. They screwed us and didnt care with no explanation!?

The support from the opensource product is way better and more reliable.

Yes, I will be moving to the opensource module, Fody is asking for a yearly fee now to supply support in a timely fashion.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

yep I got it up and running on my windows installation, needed a few "spelling fixes ;-) and one or two tweaks but I got it up and running and the sync module as well, a few changes I want to make to the code but it seems to work fine.

As far as fody goes, he is a * artist, he doesnt reply to queries with fixes, etc, but this one is open source and I can mod it how I want it so he wont be seeing me soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

yep I got it up and running on my windows installation, needed a few "spelling fixes ;-) and one or two tweaks but I got it up and running and the sync module as well, a few changes I want to make to the code but it seems to work fine.

Anything you'd like to contribute back? :)

I was pleasantly surprised on receiving a free update from Fody Technologies. Loaded it and tested. This fixed the 4byte issue and new domains are now registered with AutoRenew flag=off. Included in the update they provided a mass AutoRenewal disable script. Ran it and it worked.

Hopefully the registrar-balance is in the making :)

• 1 month later...
If anyone is interested in CoZa Registry module for WHMCS, we can help.

Since it requires accreditation and more testing, we are considering it only as a custom devevelopment request, but you can be sure we're experienced and have enough staff to handle this successfully.

There is already a free module for CoZa, why would someone buy it ?

• 3 weeks later...